Another merch give-away! Since my last give-away was such a success I’ve decided to do another one. You can see that my give-aways are real by clicking here!
Basically, the winner of this will get to spend $50USD in my Society6 shop!
How do I afford to do all these give-aways, you ask?
I make money online by using an app, it’s that easy! I test apps on my phone to earn PayPal money, I’ve earned $80NZD in a week! Want to know how you can make money by using the app too? Click here to read more! (I promise it’s no scam, there’s proof if you follow the link!)
- You must be following me (pronqs) or my vintage/photography blog (antiquitate)! I will be checking who’s following me and I’ll just re-randomize if you’re not following me! You just have to follow one or the other, not both!
- Likes don’t count for anything! Reblogs count and you can reblog this as many times as you like!
- You MUST check out my Society6 shop regardless of the giveaway and it’s Instagram//Facebook//Tumblr (which follows back).
- Winner will be chosen using a Randomizer and will be contacted via Tumblr messages (your ask box) so please have this option turned on.
- You must be at least eighteen years of age OR have the permission of a parent/guardian to give your address to me!
- The winner MUST be willing to prove that the give-away is real by posting photos of the products on your blog, like these people have done, when you receive them!
- This give-away will end July 31st at 10pm (This is a New Zealand date and time!) Winner will have 2 days to respond or I’ll re-draw the winner!
- This give-away will shipped world wide and shipping will be paid in ADDITION to the $50 you’ll have to spend, it will not be taken out of that amount.
Prizes (to clarify):
The winner will be told that they can choose ANY item/s in my shop as long as the overall total doesn’t exceed the amount of $50USD! If the total ends up being $44USD, I will not be giving the extra $6USD, sorry!
You could choose any number of things like 3 mugs OR a wall clock and a mug OR a hoodie OR 2 pillow cases OR a couple of t-shirts OR a phone case and a mug OR anything else as long as it doesn’t exceed $50USD!
- THIS GIVEAWAY IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH TUMBLR OR SOCIETY6!
- THE ABOVE IMAGES ARE PREVIEWS FROM SOCIETY6!
YOU CAN CLICK HERE TO SEE PAST GIVE-AWAY PROOF!
Happy reblogging, and stay amazing! c:
Guys, seriously: as a fandom, we need to come together and agree not to leak things like this. I mean, home video of Martin Freeman taking a bath? That’s fucking sick, you guys. Respect his privacy. I expect better of you, Sherlockians.
Yeah I hate to be the killjoy here, but the man is just trying to have a bath in peace. It’s obviously already a struggle for him as it is, seeing as he’s too short to reach the taps, so please stop reblogging this. His BAFTA doesn’t give him this shit.
I know I should respect his privacy, but LOOK at him. Martin Freeman in the tub. If he didn’t want it to get out, he shouldn’t have made it. Sorry, but that’s my opinion and I stand by it.
I’m sorry fandom, this is taking things to the next level. Celebrities are people too. We should respect his privacy. Whoever posted this makes me sick
Guys… that’s a hedgehog.
“MONTAGUES! GETCHA HEAD IN THE GAME!”
The fact that someone else thinks he looks like Zac Efron makes me so happy.
That’s literally all we talked about in freshman English
WE WATCHED THIS IN SHAKESPEARE LAST YEAR AND THIS ONE GUY JUST YELLED “BRETHREN, THOU MUST PLACE THINE HEAD IN THE GAME” AND WE HAD TO WAIT A WEEK TO FUCKING CONTINUE IT BECAUSE WE KEPT CRACKING UP AND SINGING REWRITES OF THE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL SOUNDTRACK
WARNING: MAY SPONTANEOUSLY BEGIN TALKING ABOUT *insert Fandom here*!
This design is available for: Harry Potter (x), Sherlock (x), Supernatural (x), Game of Thrones (x), The Hunger Games (x), The Hobbit (x), Disney (x), Doctor Who (x), Divergent (x), John Green (x), and Lord of the Rings (x) - not pictured. (More designs for other Fandoms will be available soon, reblog and tell me which ones you want to see!)
FREE SHIPPING* IS ON NOW AT SOCIETY 6! They’ve not specified for how long, so make sure to get in quick! c: (*Free shipping is not available for rugs, stretched canvases or framed art prints!)
my faith in the world is just a little bit restored
BUT DO YOU REALIZE WHAT THIS MEANS
HARRY POTTER HAD SO MUCH RESPECT FOR THAT AMAZING WOMAN THAT THE MOMENT SHE WAS DISRESPECTED HE WAS FILLED WITH SUCH A POTENT RAGE HE WAS ABLE TO CAST AN UNFORGIVABLE CURSE